This week was jam packed with fun here in South Louisiana! Two holidays within 2 days of each other-Mardi Gras and Valentine's Day!
1. Mardi Gras was Tuesday and I believe I took the words "Fat" Tuesday a little too literal. I ate so much food and king cake that I probably gained 5 pounds in that one day. Although the weather wasn't the best, we shared our day with family, friends, food, and fun. It was wonderful!
2. Last minute shopping for the ones I love!
This is a picture of my shopping basket at Dollar Tree on Wednesday as I tried to buy last minute gifts for all my sweethearts! Balloons for everybody!! (I felt like the little old man in the movie Up positive I would float away at any minute) You can't see from this view but I also filled my buggy with great "teacher stuff" but that's an entire post in itself!
3. Valentine's Day at school--
Also on Valentine's Day I was reminded that my hubby is the best! These were delivered at 8:30 AM at school on Valentine's Day :)
4. I am having a 15% off sale at my TpT store starting today through Sunday. All of my products are 15% off. Click the picture below to head over to my store.
5. Last, but not least, my baby sister got her first teaching job!!!!
She is a wonderful person and deserves the best that life has to give! She is the most caring mother, sister, aunt, godmother to my youngest son, friend, and now teacher!
|Jillian(my sis), Dad, and Me|
We are all teachers now :)
She has been in her classroom for about 2 weeks now and came over this week for some advice from me, her veteran sister. Together we worked on fun activities for her to do with her students dealing with contractions. Here is a picture of a little matching game we started.
In honor of her (and as a gift to her) I am creating my newest product that will be available in my TpT store tomorrow. It is an activity and printable set all about contractions, which leads me to.....
your FREEBIE this Friday!!!
Click on the picture above to download your freebies!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all enjoyed this post(if so leave a comment to let me know what you enjoyed most)! If you are not a follower of my blog, I would love to have you join! I will be hosting a HUGE giveaway as soon as I hit 100 followers (79 followers as of now)!!! You won't want to miss out.